— Joost Dendooven (@JoostDendooven) August 4, 2018
@dylanwiliam after 2 years of leading embedding formative assessment strategies, I walked into a colleague’s learning space to see this. It was fantastic to see how encouraging educators to teach students to be evaluators of their own success and set personal goals being realised pic.twitter.com/qm3jMLSHHf
— Mark Grant (@grant_mark) July 29, 2018
6 strategies for a culturally inclusive classroom:
1. Learn how to pronounce students' names.
2. Set aside time for relationship housekeeping.
3. Have 1:1 talks w/ students.
4. Connect w/ parents.
5. See yourself as students see you.
6. Know your content.https://t.co/uGCRAoIWOj
— edutopia (@edutopia) July 25, 2018